- Fix loading of HTML pages in Chrome.
RIATest 6.2 released
RIATest 6.1 released
- Fix Verify Image capability from Object Inspector view for Flex objects.
- Fix incorrect warning on 'include' statement when non-const file name is provided.
- Fixed: crash when removing a script from project on Mac OS X.
RIATest 6.0 Released
Script Errors View
RIATest now analyses all your scripts in the background and can show the errors and warnings about your code in a new consolidated Script Errors view.
Execution States in Project View
The state of executed scripts is now shown in the Project View as the tests progress. The failed scripts are readily visible at a glance. You can also right click on any script name and go to the first message or error output by that script in the Messages view.
Windows UI Automation Smart Recorder
Recording of Windows system user actions is now possible. Smart Recorder generates human readable scripts and is capable of reusing your locator variable declarations.
Windows 8 Metro UI Automation Support
UI Automation now fully supports Windows 8 Start screen and Metro applications. You can inspect and verify GUI objects, record and play actions. Unlike any other desktop application RIATest can also stay on top of the Start screen and Metro applications to avoid the need to switch between Desktop and the Start screen.
Improved Video Recording
Video recorded during tests now can include the position of the acted object for even easier subsequent analysis of your automated tests. Video recording is better optimized to reduce the overhead on test execution speed.
Automatically Synchronize on Flex Cursor State
The new synchronization option allows you to automatically wait when your Flex application queries your server or when any other operation progress is indicated by a busy cursor.
Improved HTML Support
Numerous bug fixes to HTML support and improved operation speed make RIATest even better for Web application automated testing in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
SVG Elements Support
RIATest now recognizes SVG elements in HTML pages. You can now automate popular SVG-based charting components like Highcharts.
Ability to Do HTTP Requests
You can issue HTTP requests directly from RIATest scripts. This allows you to communicate with your application web server and query or modify its state.
Go to Definition Capability
You can now right click any function or variable name to go to the script position where it is defined.
There are also numerous small IDE improvements such as the capability to navigate to previous/next errors, the capability to find a message corresponding to a project script file, a new Find dialog and other small features that make life easier for you when using RIATest.
RIATest 5.3 released
- Improved documentation: added multiple script code examples.
- Correct values of WVS_MAXIMIZED and WVS_MINIMIZED flags.
- Fix HTML OBJECT element recognition in Firefox.
- Fixed: HTML element could not be found if automationIndex was specified in the locator.
RIATest 5.2 released
- Apache Flex SDK 4.9 Runtime Loader added.
- Html.goToURL function now works correctly when RIATest listens on an alternate port.
- Improved speed of waitfor(Html.pageLoaded()) operation.
- ExtJS Menu recognition fixed.
- ExtJS Window header tool button recognition fixed.
- Fix error message on Firefox Agent startup.
- Fixed: RIATest loses connection to Flex part of app after HTML navigation.
- Fixed: project option changes sometimes were not saved.
- Fixed: Flex AIR applications failed to connect to RIATest IDE at startup.